Villa Astra is single storey on a walled and secluded plot set among similar properties in a quiet development that is close to all amenities. The property, with its own parking space, is accessed via a secure courtyard and into a generous open plan area comprising lounge, dining and kitchen areas. The open plan indoor area opens, via double doors, onto the south facing outdoor area that is tiled and includes a heated swimming pool (5m X 3m X 1.8m deep and accessed by steps and provided with a pool cover), barbecue, tables, chairs and sunbeds with comfortable cushions and sun canopies – one fixed and one movable, plus cosy L shaped seating and low table. The cost of pool heating is included in the booking fee. The outdoor area is walled on all sides and, together with the 4 sun loungers, provides the perfect area to relax and soak up the warm sun in complete seclusion. For families with young children we provide a safety fence around the pool (this fence is optional and we will ask if you need it when you book). The fence has a child proof self-closing gate that can only be opened from the outside by adults, and by all users from the inside.
Further doors from the living area give access to three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and via the kitchen area, to the “Solana” – a walled outdoor area with laundry facilities including a new family sized washing machine. The main air-conditioned bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom is at one end of the building and has double doors that open onto the pool area. At the other end of the villa, each with their own door, are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second bedroom, with a window onto the outdoor seating area, can be arranged either as a twin or as a king-size double depending on guest requirements. The third bedroom, with a window to the front, has bunk beds with a bottom double bed. Fans are provided in the second and third bedrooms. An infant cot and high chair can be provided on request. All bedrooms have wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Lockable shutters are fitted to all the main windows and doors to take advantage of the breeze and keep the house cool. You will receive instructions on how to gain access to the villa before you arrive. The owners or the Villa Manager may be contacted if you have problems during your stay.
Booking periods are usually for 7 nights starting on Saturdays - contact us if you want a longer or shorter stay and/or different start/finish day. We generally ask guests to arrive after 3.00pm and to leave by 10.00am but we can be flexible if no guests are leaving on the day of your arrival or arriving on the day of your departure. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the villa, garden or pool area.
We provide most of what you are likely to need on holiday apart from your personal belongings, food and drink! When you arrive please have a good look around the villa to find out where everything is kept. Beside the TV there is guide to the villa (the Blue Book) that will help you to find how things work. Maps, guides and games can be found in one of the drawers under the bookcase.
The Villa has recently been refurbished and includes:
• All bedding and towels - changed by the management service, for stays over 9 nights, included in the hire charge.
• Separate beach towels are provided for use in the pool area and for taking to the beach.
• A fully equipped kitchen - oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, blender – plus kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc.
• A safe for guest use in the main bedroom wardrobe.
• Electronic equipment includes a good WiFi service, a 50” smart TV (with access to 600+ channels including all the usual UK channels plus channels from all major European countries, many sports channels, movies on demand, boxed sets, and catch up TV), Blu-ray/DVD player, hair dryer (en-suite), iron and ironing board; vacuum cleaner, Air conditioning in the main bedroom.
• In the Solana, outside the kitchen, there is a heavy duty family washing machine and drying facilities.
• A barbecue has been provided for your use and charcoal can be purchased in any of the local supermarkets.
• Beach equipment is stored in the chest in the entrance courtyard - cool box, beach mats and a half tent - a wind break and sun shelter for young children.
If you would like a welcome pack for your arrival please let us know and we can send details and prices to you and you can order and pay for this in advance.